*Noice most Interactive Games do not requires the T.S.S.A Licensing. Please cntact us 613-695-5867 for assistance Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
1) Installation and Inspection by a Certified ADMI
2) Device License Plate (will have a Valid Permit to operate on Public Property from the T.S.S.A
3) Supervision by a Trained Ride Attendant from Partytime Inflatables
4) Setup Surface must be on a flat surface Grass or Pavement or any other type of hard surface.
5) Anchoring ASTM Standard Anchors for Grass Surfaces or Weighted Sand Bags (Weight as indicated in the Technical Dossier
6) Safety Mats We provide Safety Mat(s) for free with Device Rentals
6) Electrical: GFCI protected outlets are required (20amps per Blower Fan) Generatrs available for rental.
7) Weather: Devices cannot be operated in rain or windy conditions. Client does not dictate stoppages a Trained Ride Attendant(s) are in control.