Setting up on Commercial Property Guidelines
- Published: Friday, 19 April 2019 17:57
*Noice most Interactive Games do not requires the T.S.S.A Licensing. Please cntact us 613-695-5867 for assistance Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
1) Installation and Inspection by a Certified ADMI
2) Device License Plate (will have a Valid Permit to operate on Public Property from the T.S.S.A
3) Supervision by a Trained Ride Attendant from Partytime Inflatables
4) Setup Surface must be on a flat surface Grass or Pavement or any other type of hard surface.
5) Anchoring ASTM Standard Anchors for Grass Surfaces or Weighted Sand Bags (Weight as indicated in the Technical Dossier
6) Safety Mats We provide Safety Mat(s) for free with Device Rentals
7) Electrical: GFCI protected outlets are required (20amps per Blower Fan) Generators are available for rental at an addtional cost.
8) Weather: Devices cannot be operated in rain or windy conditions. Client does not dictate stoppages a Trained Ride Attendant(s) are in control.
New Safety Mats required at Entrances ASTM Standard
- Published: Sunday, 07 April 2019 14:03
Now: Must meet 100 HIC (Head injury criteria) for A-Missile Test (following F355). ASTM Standards
This will probably change in the future to 400 HIC and E-Missile Test.
Must cover 4 feet width at the Entrance to the T.S.S.A Certified Device.
Safety Update: New amendment ASTM Standard Anchors
- Published: Tuesday, 19 March 2019 18:41
Services. Installation inspected by a Certified ADMI prior to operation is required by law. Failure to follow the T.S.S.A Safety Laws can result in a fine, injury or lawsuit.
New ASTM Anchors required on Installation.
Not later than June1, 2019, all existing inflatable devices shall meet the criteria for stakingor anchoring systems referenced in ASTM F2374Inflatable Amusement Devices(see F2374-17section 5.6.8).2.13.2The dossiers for the affected devices shall be amended withdocumentation to support the revised staking and anchoring requirements.
Above information does not apply to Residential Rentals