Latest News March 2017

Do I need a special permit for inflatables?

When you are planning on using Inflatables for School Fun Fairs, Company Picnics, Festivals, Church Picnics, Sporting Events etc its important that you know the laws. The T.S.S.A Technical Standards and Safety Authority is the governing body for inflatables in Ontario. They oversee all the permits, licensing, safety regulations in regards to inflatable structures. Partytime Inflatables Inc is fully licensed by the T.S.S.A on an annual basis. We employ an ADMI  who must sign-off after the inflatables are setup for your event in accordance with the mandatory laws in Ontario. Clients who contact us generally focus on price as the main issue totally overlooking safety regulations. Prior to booking any Public Event our consultants have  15 to 20 minute conversation about Safety Guidelines with you. We have worked with 1000s of Public Events in Ontario and we have a systematic approach to safety guidelines. 

So you will not need to spend any money on obtaining T.S.S.A Permits we already supply the necessary permits with the each rental.

Register you event for 2015 by calling 613-695-JUMP(5867)