Latest News March 2017

Hiring an Inflatable Company for Public Events in Ontario.

Hi there here is some important information to share with individuals planning on using inflatables that will be setup on commerical property specifically Bounce Houses, Slides, Obstacle Courses and certain types of inflatable games. The T.S.S.A Technical Standards and Safety Authority is the governing body that regulates Inflatables Licensing and Permits for Inflatable Rental Companies in Ontario. Partytime Inflatables is a great company to hire because we handle safety standards in a professional manner and we are fully licensed by the T.S.S.A. Every year the T.S.S.A requires inflatable companies to pay License Renewal Fees an inspection follows and the inflatables are checked for any safety violations. The company you hire ofr inflatables must employ or hire a certified ADMI Amusement Device Mechanic to monitor the setup.


Below is a screenshot authorized by the T.S.S.A to show to our online visitors. Please follow this guideline below if you plan to use licensed inflatables setup on commercial property.Partytime Inflatables carries everything listed below. Communicate with our Rental Order Desk Here